About possible cooperation
We are looking for partners!
We are looking for the opportunities to collaborate with other IT teams: whether you are our competitors or an internal IT team in an organization, whether you are freelancer – we are open for the collaboration. Why? We certainly perform similar tasks, and if we find the way of burden-sharing or better utilization, after all we reduce the efforts to the benefits of our customers – without being disadvantageous for any of us.
If you are an IT infrastructure operator, just like us – or you are a freelance IT specialist:
We are happy to work with others in many different ways: along capacity and geographical coverage. Whether you are dealing with the following as a company or as an individual, your inquiry is warmly welcomed.
Capacity + competence partnership: whether you or we have free capacities:
We are looking for partners who have free capacities, so we can work together on projects and operational tasks. Let’s see a typical situation: our full capacity is taken, and the project of one of your clients would be more urgent than we could schedule the tasks. For example:
– Tasks connected to Microsoft servers – for example: migrating an older version of Windows server to a newer one, or migrating to Azure and/or 0365, or Google Suite,
– Linux tasks – for example: public webservers and office environments: Samba and some other web interface, for example Zentyal, Zimbra, SOGo,
– tasks connected to network devices from various manufacturers.
It also works the other way around: if we have free capacities, it is advantageous if we can work as a subcontractor for you. This is not a typical situation these days, but theoretically it can also be an advantage of the partnership.
We have plenty of customers in different cities of the country, and we constantly receiving new requests from other companies. To provide reassuring service, we need reliable local IT partners. The closer you are to our customers, the faster and more economically we can serve them together. So, your inquiry is very welcomed!
Cooperation between the DOIT and internal IT company
For many years, the DOIT team has been in contact with IT specialists, who are taking full care of the complete IT tasks of a company or organization – either alone or with other people. Whether this organization is a multinational company or a Hungarian small enterprise, IT of a local government or research institute, sometimes the local IT runs out of resources. We at DOIT are happy to provide additional services in such situations, so working with others IT colleagues is a significant part of our services. We also learn a lot from such collaborations, and vica versa: we are happy to share our knowledge, experience and tools that has stood the test of time – or even the experiences of our failures which should be avoided.
The typical types of the collaborations are the following:
1. Involvement of DOIT in the tasks of professional areas.
2. Cover you at work during off.
3. Additional capacity during busy periods.
4. Mass replacement or upgrade of computers.
1. Involvement of DOIT in the tasks of professional areas
There are already way more subareas at IT to absorb in all of them like a polyhistor. Just like the medical science separated into GP, cardiology and cardiac surgery – and hundreds of other specialists- the same has happened at IT area. We cannot expect from only one IT colleague to deal with every single task: fine-tuning and following the spam filters, monitoring the data backup system while taking all the responsibilities of a potential restoration of the data which has been perished on the server (whether these servers are local or in the cloud). It is not very possible that this particular IT colleague – among the examples above- is able to fix all the problems caused by Windows desktop updates, and keep tracking of the need to update the firmware of the Wifi AP or any other network device because vulnerabilities were released about it. Not to mention the BIOS and firmware update of the RAID card and motherboard at the server, the update of the firewall and the database server – and in the meanwhile this high-skilled colleague should solve all the issues caused by above. On the top of that this so-called polyhistor should report some proposal in connection with possible IT improvements towards the management. We all know this is impossible.
Therefore, a significant part of DOIT’s mission is the cooperation with the local IT specialist in order to solve the issues together in a pleasant atmosphere
2. Cover you at work during off
The cover option is very useful for those IT specialists who are doing all the IT related tasks by themselves at the company. In the past they were called regularly, so they had to be available by phone all the time. This is the reason we developed this service together.
The following is a typical situation, but of course there are other methods as well:
– The local IT colleague forwards his/her phone calls to our helpdesk (“Forward when unanswered). So he/she can see and answer the calls of his/her friends and relatives- however, the business calls are forwarded to our helpdesk. The forward can also be done with the internal PBX extension, if you have one (by the setting of the local PBX), as well as via e-mail.
– In the case of incoming calls, our colleagues handle the cases to the best of their knowledge – first by remote access, and if necessary, by disembarking on the spot. According to our contract, you can ask the help of our IT specialist on holiday, if a serious problem occurs – but as we experience, this is not a usual situation. Yet, the connection usually happens via SMS, and the colleague on holiday will call the helpdesk of the DOIT within 2-8 hours, and provide guidance on the situation.
– The remuneration of the service: for companies with less than 80 employees, the availability fee is HUF 4.900/working day, and the time of the effective work is accounted by the time-based remuneration, according to our price list (See “Our Prices” at menu). According to our experience, our clients reduce their needs in 1-2 weeks, and the DOIT specialists are present mainly as a “safety net”. Our real, effective work is very slight compared to local IT, since we only have to deal with troubleshooting that interferes with daily work.
3. Additional capacity during busy periods
Actually, this is the same as the previous one: if the local IT has a deadline with other projects, or they are overloaded, DOIT can be asked in the same way as above.
4. Mass replacement or upgrade of computers
It is more effective to work together as a team, then do it alone the mass replacement or upgrade of computers, or the migration of the profiles. In addition, the DOIT team has developed methods for this, so you can avoid the stress of the complaints after migration and disruptions.